Téma: FT 12

Zdravím, páči sa mi tento projekt:
http://www.lautsprecherbau.de/magazine/ … 94783,1703

Čo poviete oplatí sa to stavať? Nemecky moc neviem tak neviem aký to môže mať zvuk.
Díky za radu.

Re: FT 12

Vůbec se nemusíš bát. Jestli je cena 100 Eur, není co řešit. Výhybka je nejjednodušší možná, ale to pro takovýto laciný projekt není na závadu.

Čínská kopie měničů TVM ? Fakt nejsou dobré....

Web

Nepamatuju, že by tohle někdo tady komentoval, ale pár Němců to evidentně postavilo, takže google translator a překládej, nevypadá to špatně a reference jsou evidentně dobré:

The sound

Madness. To all the doubters, to which I belonged, the speakers have everything. If you want to build a hybrid of size and sound, you can not get to this speaker. The only thing you can not expect the sound comes from small speakers, you sit in front of a 140cm wall of speakers, but in this case in front of 43cm high speakers, you easily can make the room with his eyes closed, as a wall unit large speakers.

But Whether you Billy Idol, Seeed or Mr. Oizo listen, everything is perfect. When Billy Idol you can hear everything in the smallest detail, as if you were standing right next to the guitar. The treble and bass come through clearly and not too concise.

And for those who want that the speakers also have a good and deep bass that was my biggest fear, it's not too glauebn what comes out of these no speakers for a deeper clearer bass. When Mr. Oizo me and a colleague's jaw is not down but dropped out.